Company regualted by RICS
For another year, Advance received the authorization from RICS / Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors / - the Royal Institute of Certified Surveyors to be a company regulated by RICS - "Regulated by RICS". This is the British professional organization with the longest tradition in the field of regulation and building standards and ethical rules for the appraisal profession. Founded in 1868, RICS today supports the business and imposes professional requirements on the work of over 136,000 professionals employed in the field.
RICS proclaims the 5 fundamental ethical rules of valuers, which everyone must accept as their personal professional responsibility:
1. "Act with integrity" - Be honest and clear in everything you do.
2. "Always provide a high standard of service" - Always provide the client or other persons to whom you have professional responsibility with the best possible advice, support and fulfillment of commitments.
3. "Promote trust in the profession" - Act both in your professional life and in your personal life in a way that promotes a positive professional attitude towards you, your company or the organization of which you are a member.
4. "Treat others with respect" - Demonstrate to all politeness and respect for cultural differences and the specifics of business practices.
5. "Take responsibility" - Be responsible for all your actions - do not blame others if things go wrong and if you suspect something is wrong, be prepared to take the necessary action.
The main document of RICS, which defines the professional standards of assessment is the so-called. RICS Red Book, a corrective for professional ethics and a benchmark for the implementation of best assessment practices.