Advance - part of RICS professional society
Advance is already part of the society of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). It is a professional body that accredits professionals within the land, property, construction, and infrastructure sectors worldwide
In 2018, RICS celebrates its 150th anniversary and will celebrate the depth and breadth of the surveying profession, highlight its value to society and recognise its significant contribution to the global economy.
RICS works in close collaboration with other professional bodies, central banks and international organisations such as The United Nations, World Bank and The European Union
The designation Regulated by RICS is awarded to companies meeting high professional standards including a Managing Director that is a member of RICS. The Managing Partner of Advance Mrs.Tzenka Bojilova is MRICS.
There are five standards that all RICS members must demonstrate and follow:
1. Act with integrity - Be honest and straightforward in all that you do.
2. Always provide a high standard of service - Always ensure your client, or others to whom you have a professional responsibility, receive the best possible advice, support or performance of the terms of engagement you have agreed to.
3. Act in a way that promotes trust in the profession - Act in a manner, both in your professional life and private life, to promote you, your firm or the organisation you work for in a professional and positive way
4. Treat others with respect - Treat everyone with courtesy, politeness and respect and consider cultural sensitivities and business practices
5. Take responsibility - Be accountable for all your actions - don't blame others if things go wrong, and if you suspect something isn't right, be prepared to take action.
The Red Book issued by RICS is part of its commitment to promote and support high standards in valuation delivery worldwide. The publication details mandatory practices for RICS members undertaking valuation services. It also offers a useful reference resource for valuation users and other stakeholders